EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm and a member of the US Green Building Council
Fitzgerald Painting Inc. is a Lead Certified Firm
As of April 22, 2010, federal law requires that:
- Renovation firms be certified under EPA's Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule
- Individuals be trained in lead-safe work practices
- Training providers be accredited by EPA.
EPA's Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule.
What is Green?
A Program to improve environmental, health and safety performance that are mandatory and beyond levels required by the US Government.
BECOMING A “GREEN” COMPANY TAKES TIME, COMMITMENT ON MANY LEVELS.
- Fitzgerald Painting Inc will use Low VOC and Zero VOC whenever possible.
- We collect and recycle all of our dirty paint solvents.
- Our men are encouraged to carpool.
- We have implemented an office recycling program.
- We donate our left over paint to others in need.
Fitzgerald Painting Inc is a member of the U.S GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL